Sprouse Addicts from Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

'My Oh Maya' - Nova epioda večeras na DC

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

{lady.sprouse}*

{lady.sprouse}*
Administrator
Administrator

In the new "Suite Life on Deck" episode "My Oh Maya," the love boat sets sail when a new girl on the ship, Maya, sends Zack's (Dylan Sprouse) heart a flutter! Determined to make Maya fall for him, Zack uses a six month plan made up by Cody (Cole Sprouse).

While Zack feels love in the air, Cody is having trouble getting rid of it. He can't get Bailey (Debby Ryan) off his mind and it's driving him crazy! Cody is trying everything to keep his mind on track, but nothing is working.

Meanwhile, Marcus (Doc Shaw) finds his Li'l Little impersonator from Paris aboard the Tipton! The little stowaway had high hopes that Marcus would produce his next record.

Will Zack be successful in wooing his cute new crush? How will Zack get over Bailey, or will he? Does Li'l Little get thrown overboard? Find out by checkin' out the new episode of "The Suite Life on Deck" premiering Friday, July 23 at 8 p.m. (ET/PT) only on Disney Channel!

FanLaLa.com

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]