Sprouse Addicts from Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Miley nije verena...

2 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Miley nije verena... Empty Miley nije verena... Ned Jan 17, 2010 4:08 pm

{lady.sprouse}*

{lady.sprouse}*
Administrator
Administrator

We'll start by shooting down a rumor making its way around the Internet:

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are not engaged! Witnesses apparently spied a diamond ring on the singer's finger, contacted a celebrity gossip site and talk began to surface that the Australian actor had proposed to the 17-year old.

This is not true. But might it be soon?

Miley nije verena... 29pq0qe

An insider told E! News that Cyrus does see herself "marrying young." Moreover, she's "totally Miley nije verena... 558868" and has told people in her life that Liam is "the one." (Sorry, Nick Jonas and Justin Gaston, we hope you aren't reading this.)

Adding fuel to this engagement fire? Sources state that Miley and Liam now live together in the Cyrus family home.

Might marriage really be that far behind? Should Miley wait a few years before she settles down? And can Noah Cyrus please stop singing about getting crunked?!?

prevod:
Ova vest stalno kruzi po internetu.
Miley Cyrus i Liam Hemsworth nisu vereni! Svedoci su videli dijamantski prsten na pevacicinom prstu,i odmah su na sajtu Celebrity Gossip sirili vest da je Australijski glumac zaprosio sedamnaestogodisnju Miley.
Ovo nije tacno.Ali mozda ce biti uskoro?
Miley je na E! news izjavila da vidi sebe "da ce se udati mlada".Osim toga ona je "totalno zaljubljena" i rekla je da je Liam "onaj pravi".(Nadamo se da Nick Jonas i Justin Gaston ne citaju ovo...)Izvori navode da Miley i Liam sada zive zajedno u kuci porodice Cyrus.
Hoce li Miley sacekati nekoliko godina pre nego sto ce odluciti da se uda??

Big Thanks to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Miley nije verena... Empty Re: Miley nije verena... Ned Jan 17, 2010 9:25 pm

~Iwona~

~Iwona~
Administrator
Administrator

aaa dobro je Smile))

https://sprouse-brothers.serbianforum.info

3Miley nije verena... Empty Re: Miley nije verena... Ned Jan 17, 2010 10:34 pm

{lady.sprouse}*

{lady.sprouse}*
Administrator